Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My life really is a Balancing Act

A bit of adventure on a usually ordinary day.
Last Monday I got to be interviewed on Lifetime Television's Morning Show 
'The Balancing Act' 
Showing August 18th at 7:00 a.m. EST

Beth Troutman was a delightful Hostess. Brad Voeller spoke about his book Accelerated Distance Learning and I got to smile a lot. Oh, and I also got to share my story of completing my B.A. with the help of CollegePlus!.



The girls got to meet Beth and sit on the set.

If you don't know about the Distance Learning Process then:
  1.  Tune in to The Balancing Act August 18th 7am EST 
  2. Check out CollegePlus! 
  3. Get yourself a copy of Brad's Book Accelerated Distance Learning

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting Kelly! Don't know how I missed this post. Wish I could view the program. God has so many neat experiences in store for us. Serendipity!

Unknown said...

I saw your story today on the Balancing Act show. It was great! I wish you and your family all the best. CollegePlus! is a wonderful opportunity.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...