Monday, November 8, 2010

This weeks 'Best of Gratitudes'




It was hard to pick just one day. So, I'm sharing the best of the week.
Oh, What a problem to have.
I am so grateful!


#312-Hubby's silly gift 'fluffy mints'.Don'tcha just love those jokes that you just had to be there....


#317-Two Taco Tuesdays at Tijuana Flats-YUM! Two Tacos, chips and a drink for $4.99!

#327-Iced coffee on a 91 degree November day

#328-Taking a moment to catch my breath &; put all in perspective and finding God, right there, waiting for me, with His plan

#341-Knowledge that my vote really did count.

#343-Traveling man returning from the North with crispy Fall Leaves

#345-Silly boy and his newest invention the 'Plastic Spoon Banjo'


#350-Silk Leaves and Flowers that make the house feel like fall here in the sunny, green south

#351-Kids sneaking around the grocery store so they could surprise me with flowers and card. It really did make me feel better.


#357-A night of joy and laughter with friends from afar and their RV load of kids.


#368-Huge Florida Oak trees full of lacy Spanish Moss
holy experience

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have some more of those crispy fall leaves if you need some, LOL...beautiful Spanish moss!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...