Monday, February 7, 2011

Magnificent M-day

Children complain about spraying laundry with spot cleaner, The Man is on a work call in the background, Girlie 1 is wrapping up the weekend dishes that overflow the kitchen sink and Monday is here.

It's a day of self-discipline with blogs to write, school work to accomplish, floors to vacuum and a stinky beasty needs a bath. Sounds dreary, but I'm grateful for every little detail. Days slip by and faithfulness to the little details on this day will reap bountiful rewards in the future. So, I will be faithful to today.

One huge weekend accomplishment that brings me joy; I sit in a somewhat cleaned and organized work space. It took me hours on Saturday but I persevered so I reap the reward today that I can find my cup of coffee after I set it down. Yahoo!

Looking forward to tomorrow and the first installment of "It's People we Love". I pray you'll check out my original post and then join me!


Have a Magnificent Monday!

Counting up:
622.
Dishes piled high in the sink

623.
Rare cloudy gray days beg me to snuggle with a book and read.

624.
Smell of Illy Coffee.
illy Caffe Normale Drip Grind Coffee (Medium Roast, Blue Band), 8.8-Ounce Tins (Pack of 2)


625.
Bargain Priced Yankee Candles.


686.
Birthday "Cake" of  French Silk Blizzard at Dairy Queen & Birthday Celebration with ones I love. (except The Man is missing 'cause he took the picture)

687.
Science Channel's 'How It's Made'

689.
Kids Basketball Games.

690.
Being able to see the counter and floor of my office.

1 comment:

Trinity and the brood said...

Illy! YAY! How did you make buttons for your blog? I love your self-discipline!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...